Originally from Romania, Roxana moved to Spain in 2007 where she studied and completed college, qualifying as a Dental Nurse in 2015 in Madrid.
Straight after Roxana decided to take her knowledge to Bucharest, where she worked as an Orthodontic Nurse for 2 years.
Roxana moved to London in 2017 and worked in private practices as a nurse, as well as front of house and practice manager.
- Dental Nursing 2015 (Madrid)
- Dental Nursing 2018 (London)
- Working as a Practice Manager
- Roxana has a great interest in Photography
- Loves Coffee (loves grinding her own coffee beans)
- Loves Cats