Fulham Road Dental Ltd (“FRD”) strives to be a leader in environmental sustainability and believes that a successful future for our dental practice and its patients we serve depends on the sustainability of the environment, communities and economies in which we operate.
As a responsible corporate citizen, we bear a responsibility to consider the impacts of our actions and how they affect the environment both directly in terms of our own operations, and indirectly through our purchasing decisions, the products and services we offer to our patients and the business opportunities we pursue.
We are committed to minimizing the impact of our operations on the environment and to demonstrating leadership by integrating environmental considerations into all our business practices.
The requirements of this policy apply to all dentists and employees of FRD. Although this policy applies to all dentists and employees, the primary audience for this policy is those responsible for its implementation, namely the practice manager and senior management.
Commitment from Fulham Road Dental
We want our dental services to be part of a sustainable society. We are committed to:
Protect the Environment
- FRD will protect the environment, including preventing pollution, through responsible management of our operations;
- We will give appropriate weight to this environmental policy when making future planning and investment decisions;
- We will reduce resource consumption, waste and pollution in our operations.
- FRD will comply with, or exceed, our environmental obligations, including taking a proactive approach regarding environmental legislation that affects our business.
Objectives and Targets:
- FRD will set targets and objectives, within the scope of the environmental management system, to achieve continual improvement and a sustainable development;
- We will establish and periodically review and report progress on objectives and targets in the pursuit of continual improvement in our environmental management system for the purpose of enhancing our environmental performance and ongoing prevention of pollution.
- FRD will minimize the environmental impacts of our own operations through best practice management of our use of energy, material consumption, water usage, waste and emissions.
- FRD will consider the environmental performance of our suppliers and the environmental attributes of products and services in our purchasing decisions.
- FRD will ensure adherence to established environmental management processes through periodic internal audits.
Engagement and Transparency
- FRD will raise employee awareness and support employee creativity and enthusiasm with respect to implementing our environmental policies, guidelines, programs and initiatives;
- We will continually promote environmental awareness, responsibility and best practices and to support the environmental sustainability culture of our practice through education and in-house initiatives to reduce our environmental footprint.