Enquire about Full Mouth Rehabilitation
Step 1: Consultation and Planning
We will discuss your wants, preferences, and potential solutions for your dental issues with one of our highly skilled implant dentists. We’ll question you about the problems you’re having, any health risks we should be aware of, and what kind of replacement for your loose and missing teeth, or dentures, you’re searching for.
Step 2: Full Mouth Rehabilitation
After arriving for your dental surgery our friendly team will make you welcome and comfortable in our state of the art dental practice in Fulham. Your treatment will commence with our expert dental team and you will leave with your smile and confidence restored!
Step 3: Healing and Aftercare
The vast majority of our patients are astonished by how painless the implant procedure and treatment is, both during and after surgery.
As with any surgical procedure, a little soreness, bruising, and swelling are to be expected; however, these side effects may be treated with over-the-counter painkillers. We suggest that you to take it easy and refrain from intense exercise for a few days following the procedure.
To enquire about teeth whitening please call and speak to one of our expert team on: 020 4542 5555
What Benefits Come Of Full Mouth Rehabilitation?
- Your teeth are fully restored from a cosmetic and function perspective
- Your teeth are securely fixed in place, just like natural teeth
- Pioneering treatments from our leading expert dentists
- You will be able to eat the things you love again
- You will lover the appearance of your new smile
- No more pain or problems with your oral health