Clinical Dental Technician
Nick has been in the dental industry for over 10 years focusing his practice to removable and fixed prosthetics.
Having attained the necessary skills and knowledge Nick moved to a specialised prosthetics laboratory where he learned further skills in the production of complex cases ranging from oncology cases to fixed removable prosthetics. Nick has a broad range of skills which allows him to find the best possible outcome for patients. This combined with Nick’s passion to give the patient the best possible experience and outcome gives patients both the confidence in him and the predictability of the final result.
Nick constantly seeks to improve his knowledge with post graduate education and adapt what he has learned to each new patient he treats.
Nick is an outgoing family man with a broad range of hobbies and interests ranging from football and cricket to boxing, travelling and culture (and even a good binge worthy TV series).
- Practice focusing in removable prosthetics
- Extended diploma in dental technology (DT)
- Diploma in clinical dental technology (CDT)
- Nick enjoys a range of sports including Thai boxing, Gym and Cricket.
- Nick grew up with a range of animals from dogs and cats to horses.