Melody Schwartz MSc
Melody qualified with a bachelors in Oral Health in South Africa in 2013, where she gained her core skills and knowledge in dental hygiene and therapy.
Melody immigrated to the United Kingdom where she gained years of clinical experience and passionately completed her MSc in Advanced Minimal Intervention at Kings College London in 2020.
Passionate, bubbly, positive and evidence based driven clinical practice brings a positive approach to patient care.
Patient care focuses on holistic care and treating my patients at the Centre of treatment.
Achieving the best oral health as a baseline is key to overall long term good oral health and general health holistically.
- Oral Health Education
- Non Surgical Periodontal Treatment
- Periodontal Maintenance
- Post-operative Care
- Restorative Work
- Minimal Intervention Dentistry
- Bachelors Degree in Oral health
- MSc Advanced in Minimal Intervention Dentistry
- Certificate in Botox & Lip Fillers
- Melody likes the outdoors and going to the gym
- Melody loves to cook