Book an appointment with Lauren now
You can book Lauren online for:
- Comprehensive Hygienist Visit – Adult
- Comprehensive Hygienist Visit – Child (0 yrs. – 18 yrs.)
- New Patient Hygienist Visit
For other appointment types call:
020 4542 5555 or make an enquiry
Lauren D’Mello BSc
Lauren has over 10 years’ experience in the dental industry, having worked in both NHS and private practices, hospitals and community clinics over the years. After completing a National Diploma in Dental Nursing, Lauren studied Dental Hygiene and Therapy at the University of Birmingham and qualified with Clinical Distinction.
Lauren undertakes routine dental restorative treatment for adults and children as well as the provision of hygiene services. With this extensive clinical experience she uses evidence based practice as an integral part of her clinical decision making. Lauren keeps up to date with the ever-evolving field of dentistry and continues to further her knowledge and expand her skill set by keeping up to date with the latest developments in the area of oral hygiene. These include materials and technology by attending courses regularly to learn about advances of treatment that are more effective and less invasive for patients. Lauren can offer hygiene services under direct access, without having to see the dentist first and has a growing interest in preventive, cosmetic and restorative dentistry.
In her downtime, Lauren enjoys playing netball, travelling, drawing and painting and playing the piano.
- Scale and Polish
- Treatment of Periodontal Disease and Maintenance
- Guided Biofilm Therapy (GBT) – Airflow and Perioflow
- Stain Removal
- Oral Hygiene Services and Advice for Children
- Smoking Cessation Advice
- Fluoride Application
- Direct Access
- BSc Degree in Dental Hygiene and Therapy with Clinical Distinction
- Working alongside @georgethedentist
- Played Netball and Hockey competitively at county level
- Currently training for the London Marathon