Dr Ahmed Tadfi BDS, BSc Hons
After completing a BSc degree in Biomedical Sciences, Ahmed went on to graduate dentistry from the University of Birmingham School of Dentistry in 2014 where he received several awards for his endodontic and restorative work. Ahmed has specific interests in Endodontics, Aesthetics and Restorative dentistry.
Ahmed’s experience and training has earned him international recognition within the high-end cosmetic dentistry circles and has featured as a key opinion leader for a number of major dental companies. Ahmed is regarded by his peers as a highly skilled clinician and is now involved in teaching and mentoring both undergraduate and postgraduate dentists.
Ahmed was awarded “Best Young Dentist in the UK” at the FMC Dentistry Awards in 2018 and most recently Styleitaliano Silver member.
When not working, Ahmed loves art, calligraphy, playing football and spending time with his family.
- General Dentistry
- Cosmetic Anterior and Posterior Fillings
- Porcelain Veneers
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery BDS
- Bachelor of Biomedical Sciences (BSc Hons)
- Had 2 art pieces of his own displayed in the British Museum
- Won Best Young Dentist UK 2018
- Became Styleitaliano Silver Member 2020