Camelia has been in dentistry for over 15 years, starting out as dental nurse, assisting the dentists with a variety of treatments. She realised quickly that she had a passion for speaking with, and helping patients, so she moved into a front of house role, starting from reception and working her way up to managing the practice.
She thrives on providing the best possible care and treatment to all her patients, ensuring that everyone leaves the practice with a smile on their face!
Camelia is passionate about working with like-minded people who want to deliver outstanding patient care and service, she has extensive knowledge of CQC and GDC requirements and ensures that the practice is adhering to the latest guidelines. She enjoys expanding her skills and knowledge continuously through dentistry and business development.
- Diploma Dental Nursing
- Business Management Diploma Level 7
- Diploma Practice Management
- Volunteered as a first responder and COVID-19 Vaccinator
- Camelia volunteers at shelters and with St Johns Ambulance
- Camelia loves Thai boxing, horse riding, and cats!